Checking when you can receive your COVID-19 vaccine
To find out when you are eligible to receive the vaccine:
- Click Here
- Complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker.
This will tell you which phase of the rollout you are in.
Medicare Card Holders: Vaccinations are voluntary and free.
Medicare ineligible patients: At present our GP clinic is not authorised to administer vaccines for people who do not hold Medicare Card. Medicare ineligible individuals are required to contact their local respiratory clinic for vaccines (e.g. Castle Hill Respiratory clinic – 96345000 or Fairfield Respiratory clinic – 97247512).
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
Make sure you book an appointment for your first and second doses of the vaccine. Please call us if you need to confirm what the timing should be between the appointments.
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
Patient Fact Sheet
Patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health: